The Mission of CBIFT is to establish itself as a ” Center of Excellence” to produce technology competent human resource for the RMG, Apparel and allied sector at home and abroad emphasizing on innovation and creativity.
The Vision of CBIFT is to establish as an international standard “State of Art” institution for education , training, research and development to produce highly qualified, dynamic, versatile, creative and skilled human resources for fashion and design, apparel and textile technology and allied industries at home and abroad.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of CBIFT is to produce versatile and resourceful practitioners equipped with scientific, technological and social knowledge and ideas to overcome the challenges of the 21st century. The specific objectives are:-
- To develop CBIFT as an international standard institute of Fashion and clothing industry.
- To enhance the strength of the Bangladesh RMG sector by providing technically skilled human resources.
- To increase the efficiency, productivity and product value of the industry through development of human resource and research center as well as providing international standard education in fashion and technology.
- To develop technically competent consultants linked to local, national and international issues.
- To forge links with local and foreign institutions to encourage exchange of faculties and students, to increase awareness if good practice and to enhance the reputation of Bangladesh garment sector.
- To keep close contact with students and employers to fulfill their creative potentials.
- To provide opportunities for development and training of RMG sector employees and staffs.
- To provide of information and data about sourcing materials and up to date technology to the students and RMG sector of Bangladesh.